- Dual 18” Plated steel heavy gauge cooking grates that provide extensive room for smoking multiple large items simultaneously
- Porcelain enameled coated bowls, thick center section allows meats to stay moist and tender
- Adjustable top and bottom dampers and built-in temperature gauge sensor to monitor the internal temperature of your smoker
- Removable fuel door makes adding wood and charcoal easier while smoking
- User-friendly and easy to operate, latching base, easy to clean, heat prevented rusting and peeling
7 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love my smoker. There is a lot of space. Installment was easy. The only thing that's tricky is learning to control and maintain the air flow through the vents source. So far I've used it 4 times and love it. (I'm getting better and better every time)
I love this thing and I don’t love anything
I’ve never given a great review of anything before
This thing works best with lump charcoal
Set it and forget it literally don’t open the lid or door until your ready to take it out so that means you might want to get some wireless thermometers
Saturday's: Wake up, drink coffee, start coals. Prep ribs. Fill basin, add meat, open vents half way, close top. Slow down. Pandora and sunshine. Outside all day. Margaritas. Hickory and mesquite. Feast. Sleep.
Very easy to keep the heat at the correct temperature. Food is amazing! Have been using for 3 weeks. Made chicken, roast, fish, ribs and filet. First time smoker would highly recommend!
Bought it as a gift for my pops, he's can't cook but in love with it
Great product, but watch your assembly. Not quite cut and dry
Works as advertised